Growth through Strategy
The Collingwood Group’s clients are active in all areas of the housing finance sector and include mortgage lenders, banks and insurance companies, mortgage servicers, mortgage technology companies’ asset managers, and risk management and data analytics solutions providers.
Since its inception, the firm has facilitated opportunities for its clients in numerous areas including:
- Mortgage Origination and Servicing Strategy
- Whole Loan and Securities Portfolio Strategy, Execution and Valuation
- Asset Dispositions
- GSE Contract Awards
- Credit Risk Analytics and Active Portfolio Management
- The Acquisition of Mortgage Servicing Rights
- Reverse Mortgage Market Opportunities
- Loan Modification Programs
- Data Integrity
- Anti-fraud Policies, Procedures and Systems
We work with clients to quickly define business goals, determine the scope of challenges and advise on a full range of solutions. Economic and financial analysis, public policy evaluation, communications planning and execution, process implementation and strategic partnering are all key tools in The Collingwood Group’s approach to business advisory services.