Growth through Partnership
The Collingwood Group provides strategic business development services to financial services companies seeking to grow their businesses.
When clients become business development partners with us, they acquire the advantage of our industry knowledge, operational expertise and existing relationships. Working together, we identify, qualify and close business opportunities in new and existing channels.
The Collingwood Group is uniquely qualified to support companies of all sizes entering and expanding in the federal marketplace. We offer specialized business development services to small, disadvantaged, minority, women, and veteran-owned businesses. Our experience is especially critical in helping clients understand and satisfy federal procurement requirements under the General Services Administration’s (GSA) procurement schedules and regulations.
- Helping firms identify, bid, and win business opportunities in the private and federal sector.
- Helping hedge funds/private equity firms to service their whole loan assets and securities.
- Working with private investors to identify, analyze and value investment opportunities in distressed assets including single and multi-family commercial and residential real estate.
- Assisting loan-servicing companies to identify and acquire additional servicing assets and to comply with investor requirements.
- Providing lenders and investors with valuation and due diligence services to support loan buy-back and indemnification requests.
- Helping FHA lenders and Ginnie Mae issuers remain compliant and maintain forward-looking risk controls.
- Assisting Fortune 50 companies in performing due diligence of, qualify and partner with diverse suppliers.
- Aiding minority and women-owned businesses with capital, infrastructure, and management requirements needed to scale and close business opportunities with large firms.
- Developing and implementing effective strategic communications and brand reputation management.
- Guiding technology companies in designing and modifying systems to meet market requirements for increased data integrity and transparency.